Quality of Place - Education - Meaningful Work
I am proud to be running for Arkansas State Senate - District 8. After serving in the Arkansas House of Representatives for four terms, it's time to move to the Senate and continue the hard work of representing Fort Smith and Western Arkansas! Being a legislator is not a license for mediocrity; it means rolling up your sleeves, working hard and making things work for your neighbors.
Fort Smith's future is about meaningful work for people, quality of place for families and education that inspires students to make a difference. Each of these concepts is intertwined and absolutely crucial to our growth.
- Small-Business Owner
- Over 20 Years Experience in Healthcare
- Co-Vice Chairperson of the Joint Budget Committee
- Insurance and Commerce Committee
- Public Health, Welfare & Labor Committee
- Fort Smith Morning Exchange Club - Incoming President
- Arkansas Pharmacists Association
- National Community Pharmacists Association